Wollongong Art Gallery provides workshops and activities for children aged 5 to 12 years during school holidays
in January, July and October.
Artist-run activities include experimentation and investigation of various media in a casual and fun environment.
These workshops change regularly and sell out quickly so book early.
Summer School Holiday Program January 2014
Program of workshops will be posted shortly
Student Enrolment Form.doc
Student Photographic Competition - Winners
ROADS I HAVE WALKED
Opportunities for teachers
- Exhibition previews
- Teachers development days
- Storeroom tours
Activities and Resources
The Gallery has a number of resources which are available to teachers and students. These include; access to its
library; slides and videos; and extensive artists files with reviews, articles, critiques, catalogues and curriculum vitae
- Current exhibitions information and activities sheets
Educations Kits -
- Zhongjian: Midway Education Kit,
- Murrimul: An Education kit for the Aboriginal Collection,
- Colonial Works Education Kit,
- Printmaking Education Kit,
- Maths in a Visual Work Kit