Wollongong Art Gallery provides workshops and activities for children aged 5 to 14 years during school holidays
in January, July and October.
Artist-run activities include experimentation and investigation of various media in a casual and fun environment.
These workshops change regularly and sell out quickly so book early.
Summer School Holiday Program 14 - 22 January 2014
Summer School Holiday Workshops.pdf
Student Enrolment Form.doc
Opportunities for teachers
- Exhibition previews
- Teachers development days
- Storeroom tours
Activities and Resources
The Gallery has a number of resources which are available to teachers and students. These include; access to its
library; slides and videos; and extensive artists files with reviews, articles, critiques, catalogues and curriculum vitae
- Current exhibitions information and activities sheets
Educations Kits -
- Zhongjian: Midway Education Kit,
- Murrimul: An Education kit for the Aboriginal Collection,
- Colonial Works Education Kit,
- Printmaking Education Kit,
- Maths in a Visual Work Kit